Key Benefits of Pre-OMA Audits
- Ensure you are fully prepared for your Operator Monitoring Assessment (OMA)
- Improve your OMA score
- Receive an audit of your site processes including interviews with key personnel
What is Pre-OMA Audits?
If your company has an environmental or PPC permit then it may be subject to an Operator Monitoring Assessment (OMA).
An OMA is completed by the Environmental Agency in the first year of a company being granted a permit and every four years if it already has the permit.
The EA recommends a pre-OMA audit to help you identify any monitoring issues that needs improving before your OMA assessment. If you perform poorly and end up with a poor OMA score your company could be fined.
What to Expect
Our experienced consultants will carry out the independent pre-OMA audit that is consistent with Environmental Agency criteria and provide you with a report including key findings and actions to improve your OMA score.
The service includes:
- Site inspection of monitoring and treatment processes
- A detailed report of audit findings
- Review of documentation and records associated with the monitoring and treatment protocols
- Informal interviews with key personnel
- An action plan to maximise or improve your OMA audit score
Pre-OMA audits are provided by our team at Environmental Monitoring Solutions to ensure audits follow the Environment Agency criteria. Visit the EMS serivce page for Pre-OMA audits for more information.