The EMS Group can support you with a comprehensive CEMS Service Agreement.
As a group we are able to offer the full range of CEMS services under one roof, including CEMS Installation, commissioning, servicing and stack testing. You will obtain a dedicated point of contact and receive quality and professional support throughout. Our customer focused support package will enable you to maximise uptime and minimise failure.
- Our CEMS Service Agreements include:
- Routine Service Visits
- Technical Support over Phone & Email
- Rapid Response Next Day Engineer Call Out
- Spare Parts Stock
- Remote Support & Diagnosis
- eDAS Data Acquisition Software
- Functional & Linearity Checks (BS EN 14181)
- CEMS Training Courses
- Installation & Commissioning
- System Integration
- MCERTS Accredited Stack Emissions Testing
- BS EN 14181 QAL2 & ASTs
If you need more information on this service visit the EMS site here or call 0114 272 2270.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information on any of our services, please call us on:
Get involved on:
Bradford Chamber Business Park