ENVIRONMENTAL NOISE MONITORING
Environmental Noise Monitoring
Environmental noise is an issue for any business which creates noise that can negatively impact on the wider environment and human health.
Environmental noise monitoring and assessments can help you to meet regulatory requirements such as:
- Supporting EPR permit applications
- Responding to statutory nuisance complaints
- Supporting planning applications
- Evidence in Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs)
Further to regulatory requirements, conducting environmental noise monitoring and assessments is also a form of proactive environmental management. A proactive approach can assist you in achieving objectives and targets within Environmental Management Systems and bolster relationships with the local community.
Our environmental consultants will:
- Liaise with the Environment Agency, local council or regulatory authority on your behalf
- Conduct environmental noise monitoring in line with British Standard 4142 and perform data analysis
- Compile a report to present the findings of the environmental noise monitoring, comparing the results to any conditions placed on the company by the Environment Agency, local council or regulatory authority
- Provide guidance and advise on implementing noise mitigation measures
Environmental noise monitoring and assessments are provided by our environmental consultants at Environmental Monitoring Solutions (EMS Group Company). For further information about this service or to contact an expert, visit Environmental Monitoring Solutions’ website here.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information on any of our services, please call us on:
Get involved on:
Bradford Chamber Business Park